UTUMISHI: Call for work. Tangazo la kuitwa Kazini. This post provides information about all applicants who called for work in January 2023 from MNH and MJNUAT. The announcement provided by Public Service Recruitment Secretariat PSRS.
The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is a government organ with a status of independent Department established specifically to facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service. Public Service Recruitment Secretariat was established by the Public Service Act No. 8 0f 2002 as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29(1).
To be a Centre of Excellence in Public Service Recruitment in the region.
To undertake recruitment of Public servants using modern approaches by adhering to principles of equity, transparency and merits as well as providing advice to employers on employment related matters.
Functions Of Public Service Recruitment Secretariat
The major role of PSRS is to facilitate recruitment in the Public Service. According to the Public Service Cap. 298 of 2002 as amended by Amendment Act No. 18 of 2007 section 29 (1), the functions of PSRS are:-
- Search for various professionals with special skills and prepare database for such professionals for easier recruitment;
- Register graduates and professionals for purposes of ease of reference of filling vacant posts;
- Advertise vacant posts occurring in the public service;
- Engage appropriate experts for purposes of conducting interviews
- Advise employers on various matters related to recruitment, and
- Do any other act or thing which may be directed by the Minister responsible for Public Service.
UTUMISHI Tangazo la kuitwa Kazini. Call for work
The following candidates are called for work and required to report on the respectively location as directed.
Call for work ofisi ya wakili mkuu.
Call for work by MUHIMBILI NATIONAL HOSPITAL MNH
Interview was conducted in 26-09-2022. Download the pdf below.
Call for work by CHUO KIKUU CHA MWALIMU JULIUS K. NYERERE CHA KILIMO NA TEKNOLOJIA (MJNUAT)
The interview conducted on 10 Dec 2022. Download the pdf below
Also these names are found in the PSRS website.