This post has all information about Tangazo la kuitwa kwenye usail by Utumishi, Udom shortlisted candidates and UTUMISHI Call for interview. The Announcement was released by the Public Secretariat Recruitment Services of Tanzania PSRS. Also these names can be found on the PSRS Website (https://www.ajira.go.tz/)
The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is a government organ with the status of an independent Department established specifically to facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service. Public Service Recruitment Secretariat was established by the Public Service Act No. 8 0f 2002 as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29(1).
To be a Centre of Excellence in Public Service Recruitment in the region.
To undertake recruitment of Public servants using modern approaches by adhering to principles of equity, transparency and merits as well as providing advice to employers on employment-related matters.
Udom Shortlisted. UTUMISHI Call For Interview
To see the names of the Udom Shortlisted candidates download the pdf below.
Functions Of Public Service Recruitment Secretariat
The major role of PSRS is to facilitate recruitment in the Public Service. According to the Public Service Cap. 298 of 2002, as amended by Amendment Act No. 18 of 2007 section 29 (1), the functions of PSRS, are:-
- Search for various professionals with special skills and prepare a database for such professionals for easier recruitment;
- Register graduates and professionals for purposes of ease of reference of filling vacant posts;
- Advertise vacant posts occurring in the public service;
- Engage appropriate experts for purposes of conducting interviews
- Advise employers on various matters related to recruitment, and
- Do any other act or thing which may be directed by the Minister responsible for Public Service.
Read Also >>>Names called for Work By PSRS