This post have all informations about Tazara Jobs 2022, and internal auditor vacancies Opportunities at TAZARA 2022. Read here for more informations.
The Tanzania-Zambia Railway Authority (TAZARA) is a Statutory Institution owned by the two Governments of the United Republic of Tanzania and the Republic of Zambia on a 50/50 share holding basis, with its registered Head Office being in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. The Authority has two Regional Administrative Centres, one in Mpika, Zambia and the other in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Applications are invited from suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill the Tazara Jobs 2022 vacant position of:
|Job Title||Internal Auditor|
|Salary Scale :||TSG10|
|Reporting to||Senior Internal Auditor|
|Location||Regional office, Dar es Salaam|
|Number of positions||One (1) Post|
To carry out internal audit and investigations into accounting procedures, systems property, assets records in order to detect any fraud for timely corrective action to safeguard authority’s funds and assets.
- Examines accounting systems and procedures for the Region through physical checks and reconciliations of books of accounts to detect any frauds and determine adequacy of procedures and systems in practice. Recommends appropriate measures to improve and strengthen certain operations.
- Prepares and executes audit programs in order to verify physical records of assets/property with records and to ensure that registers are maintained following new acquisitions of property and disposal of old ones.
- Reconciles various books of accounts and source documents such as Ledgers, cashbooks, trial balance sheets, bank reconciliation statements, creditors/debtors accounts, payment vouchers, receipts etc.
- Checks and verifies periodically, advance ledger accounts, payroll accounts to ensure there is no any dormant advances and determine genuineness of payments to employees.
- Supervises the work of audit accountants through the provision of requisite guidance/direction and verifying all work performed by same.
- Compiles and submits monthly adhoc and annual audit reports on the operations of corporation for management use in decision-making.
- Proficiency in Pastel Accounting Package, Macro Payroll and Microsoft office applications;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Computer literacy
- Oral and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to scrutinize documents and be able to understand them
- High level of alertness is required
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE for this Tazara Jobs 2022
- Form IV/VI Secondary School Certificate
- Advanced Diploma in Accountancy or Degree in Accountancy
- Four(4)years, two of which should be at assistant Accountant as relevant experience.
- Not more than A5 years of age
- Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration or related field, will be an added advantage;
MODE OF APPLICATION for Tazara Jobs 2022
Only candidates who meet the specified requirements need to apply to the address indicated below, enclosing their detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of educational certificates, names and address of three traceable referees.
Only short-listed candidates will be communicated to. Please note that no faxed or electronic applications will be accepted.
The Regional General Manager
Tanzania-Zambia Railway Authority
P.O. Box 40160
DAR ES SALAAM
Closing date for receiving application letters is 12th December 2022.