In this post, you will get all information about Pharmacy Technician job, Aga Khan Health Service Tanzania Pharmacy Technician Opportunities 2022, Nafasi za Kazi Aga Khan Hospital, aga khan jobs Tanzania, aga khan hospital dar es salaam jobs, Pharmacy Technician Opportunities Nafasi za kazi Pharmacy Technician.
Read also: Yapı Merkezi Tanzania Opportunities 2022 – Various Jobs
About Aga Khan Health Service Tanzania
Aga Khan Health Service, Tanzania (AKHST) – an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network(AKDN), a not-for-profit international organization that supports social development programs in Tanzania.
It has completed a major expansion to position the institution to become a leading and integrated tertiary and teaching health care system in Tanzania.
As part of its health systems strengthening initiatives in working with and supporting Government health programs, AKHST and (BMZ / KFW) are partnering on a new comprehensive COVID 19 vaccination project aiming at increasing access to and scaling up COVID 19 vaccination through Private Public Partnership (PPP) with Tanzanian-based partners:
Regional and Council Health Management Teams in delivering a full range of vaccination services. The Project implementation areas include; Dar es Salaam, Mwanza, Arusha, Morogoro Coastal Regional and Tabora.
AKHST is seeking enthusiastic and qualified experienced personnel for the following positions to be part of this exciting project:
Job Position: Pharmacy Technician
Locatio: Dar es Salaam, Mwanza.
Summary About Job: Pharmacy Technician Aga Khan Jobs Tanzania
Vaccination Pharmacy Technician will provide assistance in all aspects of the vaccination cold chain, inventory control and ancillary medication management at the Vaccination Centers. He/She will provide technical support to the project team stationed at Vaccination Centers.
- He/She will ensure vaccine storage, handling, inventory management, and transporting of vaccines to different
- Vaccination Sites or Events and monitoring & reporting of Adverse Drug Events Following Immunization (AEFI). He/She will monitor adverse drug events and engage the Chief Pharmacist on such matters and will work closely with Data Clerk on all reports
Education and Experience Required for Pharmacy Technician: Aga Khan Health Service Tanzania Opportunities 2022
- Minimum Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences from a recognized College
- Certificate of Enrolment from Tanzania Pharmacy Council of Tanzania
- Maintain Licensure in good standing as a Registered Pharmaceutical Technician in the United Republic of Tanzania
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience working in a Community or Hospital Pharmacy, Laboratory, or other relevant settings where accurate measuring is required.
- Demonstrated experience with pharmacy computer systems.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO) STATEMENT:
Aga Khan Health Service, Tanzania (AKHST) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. By embracing diverse skills, perspectives, and ideas, we choose to lead. Applicants of all ages, sex, religion, race, national origin, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.
Dar es Salaam and Mwanza the incumbents should be willing to travel to Project target areas which include Dar es Salaam, Mwanza, Arusha, Morogoro Coastal and Tabora.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS.APPLICATIONS, CV AND EDUCATION CERTIFICATES SHOULD BE SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY TO: email@example.com WITH THE SUBJECT LINE OF THE POSITION OR HAND DELIVERED TO HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT, P. 0. BOX 2289, OCEAN ROAD, DAR ES SALAAM. CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS IS END OF BUSINESS DAY ON 18th SEPTEMBER, 2022.
“AKHS Is concerned about the climate and environmental crises we face and is doing everything possible to reduce our own impact, encouraging others to do the same, and advancing understanding in this field. AKHS has set itself the task of getting as close to net-zero carbon operations as possible by 2030. We expect all staff to contribute to achieving these alms In the context of their roles. We encourage applicants with previous experience or an interest in this field to apply”