This post is about NAFASI ZA KAZI CHUO CHA UTALII, NCT jobs and new vacancies announced by ajira portal on behalf of National College of Tourism NCT. NCT announces three jobs vacancies positions.
About Nationa College of Tourism
National College of Tourism (NCT) was launched as an Executive Agency under the Ministry of Natural Resources and Tourism on January, 24th 2003. in accordance with the Executive Agency Act No. 30 of 1997. NCT is responsible for providing high quality training in Hospitality and Tourism industry with a view of improving service standards and enhance skills in Tourism and Hospitality.
NAFASI ZA KAZI CHUO CHA UTALII NCT jobs Tanzania
NCT invites qualified tanzanians for the following post, if you are interested click the link of each post to get full detail and qaulification of the job.
- INSTRUCTOR GRADE II (HOUSE KEEPING & LAUNDRY)
- TUTOR GRADE II (HOUSE KEEPING & LAUNDRY)
- INSTRUCTOR GRADE II (EVENT MANAGEMENT)
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania with age not above 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement; Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates:-
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
- Birth certificate;
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:-
- Form IV and form VI results slip;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts;
- An applicant must upload a recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal; An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
- An applicant who is retired from Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA). Professional credentials from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
- An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate;
HOW TO APPLY;
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to the
Presidents Office, Public Service RecruitmenSecretariat,
P.O. Box 2320,
Utumishi Building at the University of Dodoma – Dr Asha Rose Migiro Buildings – Dodoma.
- Deadline for application is 15th December, 2022;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed of a date for the interview and; Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action.