This post is about jinsi ya kuangalia majina ya waliopata mkopo, pdf heslb, how to know if you have allocated for a loan by HESLB 2022/23, pdf majina ya waliopata mkopo 2022/23, HESLB loan allocation. Log in ‘SIPA’ – Student’s Individual Permanent Account
To check for the loan allocation students should log in to their ‘SIPA’ – Student’s Individual Permanent Account. In this account you will get all details about your loan application status.
How to log in to ‘SIPA’ – Student’s Individual Permanent Account | jinsi ya kuangalia majina ya waliopata mkopo
Step1: To log in to your SIPA account Open this link https://olas.heslb.go.tz/index.php/olas/Olas
Step 2: Click application status
Step 3: Fill the form provided which require Form four Index Number, Password which used during opening the account
Thats is, from there you will be able to see your loan status.
If you did not have loan you can appeal for the loan
How to Appeal for loan. How to fill HESLB Loan Appeal Form
Step To Fill HESLB Loan Appeal Form
Higher Education Student’s Loan Board after announcing the appeal window today has released 8 steps to follow so as to fill loan appeal form for the academic year 2022/2023
- GO http://olas.heslb.go.tz
- Click on the ‘Appeal Now’ Icon.
- Enter your Form Four (4) Index number that was used during Loan Application or Loan Allocations.
- Click on X fields, fill all fields with ‘X’ appearing on the left side of the screen
- Confirm YOUR information by clicking ‘Confirm‘ for each field
- Download and ‘Print’ the appeal form you have completed on the system
- Sign all forms
- Upload all signed forms.
- Now Submit your form HESLB Online System
- DONE WAIT FOR THE RESPONSE.