Ajira za Ualimu 2022. TAMISEMI announces the Names of Teachers called for Work in 2022. Updates about the names of teachers selected for work in 2022 under the Ministry of Regional Administration and Local Government (TAMISEMI). TAMISEMI chooses qualified Tanzanian candidates to fill those posts. TAMISEMI conducted the whole online application and registration for the teacher’s job. Online applications conducted on the website https://ajira.tamisemi.go.tz/
NAMES OF SELECTED CANDIDATES (Ajira za Ualimu 2022 PDF)
The names of the teachers selected with their places of work will be published here. You can open the pdf below
About TAMISEMI (President’s Office – Regional Administration and Local Government)
The function of the TAMISEMI is to coordinate and oversee the governance and development management of the region. TAMISEMI coordinates rural and urban development management policy and strategies; coordinates Regional Secretariats activities and builds their capacity in institutional development strategies for integrated socio-economic development and finance.
The Ministry also coordinates and evaluates sectoral development plans and interventions in donor-funded programs at the district and local levels; provides instructions from the Ministry to regional secretariats and local authorities; strengthens communication and information channels between the national and sub-national levels.
The Ministry coordinates and oversees sector development plans and interventions related to donor-funded programs at the district and local levels; provides ministerial guidance to regional secretariats and local authorities, and strengthens the communication and information flow between the national and subnational levels.
The Ministry also coordinates and monitors development planning and sectoral interventions in donor-supported programs at the district and other local levels; provides ministerial guidance to regional secretariats and local authorities, and strengthens the channel of communication and information flow between the national and sub-national levels.
- Regional Administration and Local Government Authorities which empowered by PO-RALG therefore, to improve the provision of quality life and services to the community.
In order to move towards the realization of the Mission within the short, medium, and long term; PO-RALG, in collaboration with stakeholders, will:-
- Champion decentralization by devolution so as to create a capable Regional Administration and autonomous Local Government Authorities.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the critical interfaces between MDAs in contrast with the D by D policy.
- Even to promote Urban and Rural Development Policies.
- Providing continuous performance improvement also, empower employees to full fill their maximum potential. Also to eventually improve the overall quality of life for the majority of
To Apply For NMB Jobs Click Here