This post is about Cabin Crew Vacancies at Air Tanzania Company Limited ATCL, New Air Tanzania Company Limited ATCL vacancies, Air Tanzania Company Limited ATCL job opportunities, Air Tanzania Company Limited ATCL cabin crew vacancies, Available vacancies at Air Tanzania Company Limited ATCL and Cabin crew vacancies.
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is expanding its network to meet the needs of its Business Strategy which focus on sustaining the recorded achievements and remains an airline of choice that meets and exceeds customers’ expectations in line with its mission of providing reliable, safe, and high-quality services. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the positions mentioned below;
JOB POSITION: Cabin Crew II (34 POSTS)
Minimum entry qualification & Working Experiences Job Ad: Cabin Crew
- Must have a minimum of Form IV Certificate with Four Credit passes of which ONE of them should be English and;
- Must hold Ab-initio Certificate from Recognized Aviation Institution plus Cabin Crew License from
- Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA);
- Must have a valid class 2 medical certificate acceptable to the Authority
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English and Swahili
- Must have no visible tattoos while in Air Tanzania crew uniform
- Height from 5.0 feet, acceptable Level of BMI
- Knowledge of Extra International Language will be an added advantage
Duties and responsibilities Job Ad: Cabin Crew
- Ensure passengers’ safety and security from the time passengers board the aircraft until the time they disembark.
- Inform passengers on emergency, safety and security procedures during all phases of the flight Book and manage procedures following an emergency in accordance with this manual and the PIC with instructions.
- Ensure cabin safety and security under the overall authority and responsibility of the PIC (ie the safety of passengers and security of cabin load and galleys) Responsible to read and sign all notices or bulletins as required.
- Attend preflight and post-flight briefing as required
- After boarding the aircraft cabin crew shall carry out a cabin security check, verify the safety emergency equipment, and catering equipment and immediately report any deficiencies to the Flight Purser/ In charge cabin crew for further action.
- Ensure passengers respect and comply with the “fasten seatbelt” and “No smoking “signs and other safety and security instructions while in flight.
- Ensure the passengers safely escape in an emergency evacuation.
- Form the liaison between passengers and the flight crew
- Provide optimum comfort and service to the customers.
- Report to the Senior Cabin Crew and Flight Purser any incident that has endangered or may endanger the safety of the operations while on flying duties the Cabin crew is required to follow all lawful directions given by the Senior Cabin Crew/Flight Purser (in charge of cabin crew)
- Ensures the safety and security of passengers, crew and aircraft through adherence to Company policies and standard operating procedures.
- Deliver world-class passenger service and assist in on-time performance
- Perform any other official duties as may be assigned by a supervisor
Terms and Conditions to apply for Cabin Crew at Air Tanzania Company Limited ATCL
• Five (5) years contract with attractive remuneration and fringe benefits as per ATCL Salary Structure and Incentive Scheme.
How to Apply for Cabin Crew at Air Tanzania Company Limited ATCL
- Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:
- A curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school, birth certificates), and other relevant Book certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council NECTA)
- Two recent passport-size photographs
- A full-size picture dressed in business attire
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number,
Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
CLOSING DATES (The deadline for submitting the application is 17 September 2022.)
The application letters should reach the undersigned within fourteen (14) days from the first date of this announcement.
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.