This post is about TANROADS Job Vacancies, TANROADS Job opportunities, driver jobs, account assistance jobs and other Tanzania National Roads Agency jobs.
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is vested with the responsibility of Maintenance and Development of Trunk and Regional Roads Networks in Tanzania’s Mainland. It is also responsible for conducting Axle Load Control Operations using weighbridges scales.
The Regional Manager TANROADS Singida on behalf of the Chief Executive Officer TANROADS is looking for suitably qualified and competent Tanzanians to fill vacant TANROADS Job Vacancies /positions available for Weighbridge Shift In charges, Weighbridge Operators, Sociologist, Accounts Assistants, Drivers and Office Assistants as follows;
TANROADS Job Vacancies
- >>>OFFICE ASSISTANT
- >>>ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT(2 POST)
- >>>WEIGH BRIDGE OPERATOR (3 POST)
- The applicant must be a Tanzania Citizen.
- Age: Not above 45 years.
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts, i.e., postal address, e-mails and telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
- Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of academic certificates.
- Testimonials, Partial transcripts and result slips will not be accepted.
- Applicants should indicate three referees with their reliable contacts.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies should be certified by TCU, NACTE, or NECTA
- The deadline for submission of the application is 16th December 2022.
- Application letters should be written in the English Language.
Terms and Conditions of Service
- The appointment of TANROADS Job Vacancies will be on Contract Terms; renewable subject to satisfactory performance;
- The salaries for the post will be according to TANROADS Scales.
Means of Applications for TANROADS Job Vacancies
Please send your handwritten application letter, academic and birth certificates as well as comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) to the address shown below. You must submit your application no later than 16th December 2022.
The Regional Manager,
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS),
P.O. Box 6,
Only successful candidates will be notified and invited for an Interview.